Our Mission Statement

 

"Prairie Ridge Christian Union Church was organized in the Old Prairie Ridge Schoolhouse on December 2, 1876, by Brothers Adrew Arnote and J.M. Harder, with 16 charter members. Brother George Mitchell became pastor in 1882, and plans were beginning to take shape to build a house of worship. Land for the church site was donated by William Arnote. The building was completed in April 1885. This Church was a frame building and stood on Section 23. On the second Sunday in June 1886, the new Prairie Ridge Christian Union Church building was dedicated by Rev. J.V.D. Flack." ~ US Gen Web

 

 

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Google+ App Icon