About us

 

"Prairie Ridge Christian Union Church was organized in the Old Prairie Ridge Schoolhouse on December 2, 1876, by Brothers Adrew Arnote and J.M. Harder, with 16 charter members. Brother George Mitchell became pastor in 1882, and plans were beginning to take shape to build a house of worship. Land for the church site was donated by William Arnote. The building was completed in April 1885. This Church was a frame building and stood on Section 23. On the second Sunday in June 1886, the new Prairie Ridge Christian Union Church building was dedicated by Rev. J.V.D. Flack." ~ US Gen Web

 

Church Facts

County of Church: Caldwell County
Location of Church: Junction of MO 116 & MO D, 5 miles W. of Polo; 7 miles E. of Lathrop

Pastor: Mike Duncan

 

Church establised: 1876
Cemetary established: 1885
Church building built: 1885; 1st  re-model 1931;  2nd re-model 1954
Church and school re-modeled again in 1966

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Google+ App Icon